Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.11 or 0.01334499 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015197 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007614 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
XMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.