Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 1st. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00013474 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $16,863.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.43 or 0.01322829 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00023999 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00006918 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00001788 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.