Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 27th. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $270.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Monero Original has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Monero Original coin can currently be purchased for $0.43 or 0.00011736 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $44.31 or 0.01213830 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 30.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00019533 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006946 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00001189 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,673,292 coins. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.