Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00014854 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $2,841.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 30.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.10 or 0.01388652 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015466 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006785 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00001863 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00001277 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.