Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 14th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00014613 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 2.9% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $18,426.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.67 or 0.01241922 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00018552 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007823 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00001901 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00001174 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.