Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 29th. One Litecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $33.59 or 0.00792824 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Nanex, Bittylicious, Stocks.Exchange and xBTCe. Litecoin has a total market cap of $1.99 billion and approximately $453.27 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Litecoin has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002401 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003433 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00016791 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002520 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00011661 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 59,361,624 coins. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTurk, Zebpay, Coinbase Pro, Cryptohub, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, HBUS, OTCBTC, Liqui, BitFlip, Kucoin, COSS, Bitbank, Bitbns, CoinFalcon, ABCC, Exmo, CoinsBank, Coinsuper, Fatbtc, Koinex, FCoin, CoinEx, Gate.io, Braziliex, C-Patex, B2BX, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, Cryptomate, BitMarket, ChaoEX, Coindeal, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Bitlish, Cryptopia, Bibox, MBAex, Bitmaszyna, WazirX, RightBTC, Altcoin Trader, Bitso, BTC-Alpha, BtcTrade.im, Coinone, BCEX, BTC Markets, BL3P, BitForex, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, DigiFinex, Trade By Trade, TradeOgre, LBank, C-CEX, Coinsquare, CoinTiger, OKCoin.cn, YoBit, Poloniex, LocalTrade, Koinim, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Liquid, Bithumb, Stellarport, Negocie Coins, Ovis, Bithesap, GOPAX, OKEx, TOPBTC, Crex24, QBTC, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Coinbe, TDAX, Nanex, CoinEgg, Bitsane, Bits Blockchain, Sistemkoin, CPDAX, Exrates, ZB.COM, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Coinroom, Buda, Bittrex, Bit-Z, C2CX, Bitfinex, BitBay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, LakeBTC, Gatecoin, OKCoin International, Korbit, Tripe Dice Exchange, DragonEX, Mercatox, DSX, Bitstamp, DOBI trade, Independent Reserve, Livecoin, Coinut, Indodax, QuadrigaCX, WEX, Mercado Bitcoin, Iquant, Graviex, Lykke Exchange, Vebitcoin, BTC Trade UA, Waves Decentralized Exchange, xBTCe, Bitinka, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, BigONE, BTCC, Kuna, Bleutrade, CoinBene, BiteBTC, IDCM, BitcoinTrade, Bittylicious and EXX. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.